pet medications no prescription http://medsnoprescriptiononline.com/ california institute for regenerative medicine

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
I'm brand new to the WebCopy tool, and I was wondering how to include links that are typically skipped over when copying the website. The reason given for these skips is that the links are "Above Root," which I take to mean that they're not a sub directory. This typically includes all the topics of the forum in addition to much less important stuff, which indeed seems to be in another directory entirely.

This is the site I was trying to copy: http://forums.bethsoft.com/forum/16-elder-scrolls-lore/

And this is an example of the address of a topic: http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/821219-what-exactly-is-landfall/

I tried creating a rule that includes http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/ but the links are still skipped over for the same reason (above root). I also thought about just copying from this address, since the content of the topics is more important to me than the forum pages they're found on, but I suspect if I did that I'd be copying every topic on the entire forum (its goddamn huge) and all I want are the topics on the Elder Scrolls Lore Forum.

Any help with this would be tremendously appreciated!
ImageBox / Re: PdfImagebox Create Selection
« Last post by iPhiTech on Yesterday at 03:40:05 PM »
ill remake the PDfImagebox fresh then added the image selection from nugget follow your instruction then boom .add the other feature then done.
« Last post by Richard Moss on February 19, 2018, 06:03:32 PM »
Thanks for letting me know! I confess I'm really confused over what the actual problem was but I'm glad you got it resolved.

I'm sure you've fixed this by now, but in regards to your build warning, the solution is to delete the source code file ImageBoxSelectionMode.cs from your project as it is already a part of the compiled version. Again though I'm confused as how that file is there in the first place as I'm pretty sure it was written after the PDF sample was to begin with.

Still, glad you got it resolved - good luck with your project!
« Last post by iPhiTech on February 19, 2018, 09:33:24 AM »
Thanks Sir the code is now working  ;D
« Last post by iPhiTech on February 18, 2018, 06:32:42 PM »
Code: [Select]
Severity	Code	Description	Project	File	Line	Suppression State
Warning CS0436 The type 'ImageBoxSelectionMode' in 'E:\Selection\Revise2\Revise2\PdfImageBoxSample\PdfImageBoxSample\ImageBoxSelectionMode.cs' conflicts with the imported type 'ImageBoxSelectionMode' in 'Cyotek.Windows.Forms.ImageBox, Version=1.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=58daa28b0b2de221'. Using the type defined in 'E:\Selection\Revise2\Revise2\PdfImageBoxSample\PdfImageBoxSample\ImageBoxSelectionMode.cs'. PdfImageBoxSample E:\Selection\Revise2\Revise2\PdfImageBoxSample\PdfImageBoxSample\PdfImageBox.cs 34 Active
« Last post by iPhiTech on February 18, 2018, 05:48:07 PM »
still not draw some highlight area.
« Last post by iPhiTech on February 18, 2018, 05:37:19 PM »
ok thanks ill try it now
« Last post by Richard Moss on February 18, 2018, 04:01:24 PM »
Yes, the PDF sample will continue to load the PDF. The sample uses the GhostScript API to convert PDF pages into images which are then loaded into the ImageBox. Upgrading the sample to used the embedded source version to the more up to date package won't break that.
« Last post by iPhiTech on February 18, 2018, 03:55:12 PM »
The Imagebox controll still shows the PDF ?
« Last post by Richard Moss on February 18, 2018, 02:16:02 PM »
Hello,

The PDF ImageBox sample from the Cyotek website uses a fairly old source code version of the ImageBox control that predates by around 6 months the improvements which added selection regions etc.

Install the CyotekImageBox NuGet package, then delete the now unused ImageBox.cs, ImageBoxBorderStyle.cs, ImageBoxGridDisplayMode.cs and ImageBoxGridScale.cs files from the project. The PdfImageBox sample will then use the latest ImageBox control which offers the selection region behaviour.

I had assumed you'd already done this as your screenshot shows the new properties, but the code you posted looks like an unmodified copy of the Cyotek blog sample.

Regards;
Richard Moss
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10