pet medications no prescription http://medsnoprescriptiononline.com/ california institute for regenerative medicine

Author Topic: Website downloads incompletely  (Read 1259 times)

Threshold

Website downloads incompletely
« on: September 09, 2017, 12:26:09 PM »
Hello and thank you for your software.

I have been trying to copy this website: http://www.grandefratello.mediaset.it

I have several issues I hope you can help me out with before they take the site down in 2 days.

1) I don't get thumbs of videos and pictures although all the pictures have been downloaded in the project's folder (the videos I downloaded manually).
For example this page (www.grandefratello.mediaset.it/fotogallery/index-4.htm)appears locally as such:

2) On the same page (www.grandefratello.mediaset.it/fotogallery/index-4.htm) if I navigate to any other page than the first one I still get the same page although all the different pages with contained galleries have been downloaded locally.
As you can see page 5 shows the same content as page 1 and so on for all pages:

3) If I disconnet from the Internet the website appears as such: is this expected or what did I do wrong?

Is it possible to download everything?

Many thanks to whomever can help me out. :)

Richard Moss

• Cyotek Team
  • Administrator
    • cyotek.com
Re: Website downloads incompletely
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 06:14:38 PM »
Hello,

Welcome to the forums and I'm sorry you're having troubles with WebCopy. I'm pushed for time so I haven't tested this myself yet, but WebCopy probably isn't copying some files as they are on different domains - for example www.video.mediaset.it in one of your example screenshots.

I tried openining the pages you mentioned in FireFox with JavaScript disabled - as expected, the site didn't display properly, which indicates WebCopy would also have problems with it (given WebCopy doesn't include JavaScript processing).

If you're using the latest version, this includes a new option Download all resources that will attempt to download any non-text/html document it finds, even if they are on other domains. Have you tried this option to see if it helps?

When I've got more than half a moment to spend on WebCopy support I'll do some testing with this page and see if there is anything I can improve in WebCopy.

Regards;
Richard Moss
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 06:29:32 PM by Richard Moss »